Thursday, March 8, 2007

We made it!

Ok, so I survived the move. The kids survived the move, & Greg seems to have made it too! While my house is still in box heaven...we are here and have a good share of the house done. All the kids bedrooms are done and decorated (that was my priority above all else...establishing normalcy), my office is done, the toy room & living room are done too. I have already held a welcome/birthday party here! Anthony's 5th birthday was last Friday and so I had family and a couple of friends by. It was a nice time. Nothing too special...pizza & cake. I must tell you, I dont know what I have done all this time without all the new room I have. Our old house was like barely 1600 sq.ft and this one is like 2000 sq.ft and I enjoy it. I know Molly has enjoyed it too. She FINALLY has her own big girl room. Speaking of her, I am concerned about my Lou Lou Melon...I will have to make a seperate post about it. Anyways, in the last 24 hours the toothfairy has had to make 2 stops at my house. Molly lost her second tooth last night and at lunch today Anthony lost his first tooth. Thing with that is that I didnt even know he had a loose tooth. He never told anyone!! And, I think, because he is delayed and not quite mature enough to understand...he swallowed his first tooth! I guess, I will just have to save the 2nd one that falls out because I am not fishing teeth out of the toilet! Anyways, snack time....so I must run. :)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Congrats!! I hope you guys are enjoying the new house. Hey, can you tell me if your boys have stayed in the same sizes as each other? I am trying to buy ahead, when clothes are on sale, but started wondering if they would spread out. See you on the TD!

Sara said...

yeah they are roughly the same size...Davis is like 41lbs...Evan is 41lbs and Parker is 40lbs...all are within 2 inches of each other in height. All wear the same shoe size and are all in a 4T for clothes. :) So yeah..they are. :)